PURPOSE: To encourage and recognize companies who have made significant contributions to growing and enhancing trade, commerce, civic, philanthropic, and/or cultural relations between the United Kingdom and Texas.
Small to Mid-Sized International Business Award
- Exemplary corporate leadership for international business or trade that advances relations between the UK and Texas and creates quality jobs in the UK or Texas.
- Eligible companies should have 10-500 employees worldwide and annual revenue between $1 million – $100 million.
Large Corporate International Business Award
- Exemplary corporate leadership for international business or trade that advance relations between the UK and Texas and creates quality jobs in the UK or Texas.
- Eligible companies should have more than 500 employees worldwide or annual revenue greater than $100 million.
Should your company become a finalist in the programme you must:
- Commit to being available to BABC’s designated video production company to do interviews for a promotional video to be shown at the luncheon. A copy of the promotional video will be made available to you for your company’s use.
- Commit to having representation at the BABC International Business Awards luncheon on October 8 at the HESS Club, Houston TX. Each finalist will be guaranteed one free ticket to the event. You may purchase additional tickets or a table at BABC member rates.
APPLICATION: BABC Houston members and other community leaders may submit applications for one or more companies, including their own. Companies may apply for more than one award, but may be a finalist in only one category.
DEADLINE: Entries must be received by 30 June, 2015
Return forms to BABC Houston, P O Box 421234, Houston TX 77242-1234. Or, Fax 832.351.3942. Or, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Award applicants will be judged based on the following award criteria:
- % of year-over-year revenue growth both in the US and the UK ( one year minimum)
- % of year-over-year job growth both in the US and UK. (one year minimum)
- Annual capital expenditure in the US and UK. (one year minimum)
Judges: Judges reserve the right to consider award applicants other than those indicated on the application form.